For the last 15 months, my therapist has learned a lot about me.
This week, I learned something about her.
She likes buying books from amazon.com.
Big books, little books, new books, old books.
This week, she showed me a used book that she purchased called, “I Believe in You”.
Based on the title, I’m guessing its pretty inspirational, but we never made it to page one.
On the inside of the front cover was a handwritten note from a man to his daughter, dated Christmas 2000.
24 things to always remember and 1 thing to never forget.
- your presence is a present to the world
- you're unique and one of a kind
- your life can be what you want it to be
- take the days just one at a time
- count your blessings, not your troubles
- you’ll make it through whatever comes along
- within you are so many answers
- understand, have courage, be strong
- don’t put limits on yourself
- so many dreams are waiting to be realized
- decisions are too important to leave to chance
- reach for your peak, your goal, your prize
- nothing wastes more energy than worrying
- the longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets
- don’t take things too seriously
- live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets
- remember that a little love goes a long way
- remember that a lot... goes forever
- remember that friendship is a wise investment
- life’s treasures are people... together
- realize that it’s never too late
- do ordinary things in an extraordinary way
- have health and hope and happiness
- take the time to wish upon a star
- and don’t ever forget... for even a day, how VERY special you are.
I love you,
Send this to someone you love.
Our world could use a little more positive energy.